This page covers material we looked at in class 2 as well as other subjects that you may want to know about. The links take you to videos or websites with specific steps on how to do a particular task.
Click on the green links to get to the video or website. You can watch as often as you wish. Should you find a link doesn’t work, please alert me.
1. Organize your apps (sent in email): Move apps, put in folders, or delete.
2. Put folders into folders (Advanced): Nested Folders
3. Find an app with spotlight: Drag one finger half way down the home screen
4. Switching between apps: Multitasking, with IOS 11, this does not work on iPad mini 3 and iPad air
5. Using Contacts: Your digital address book
6. Safari: Complete intro and then some well worth the 15 minutes
7. Managing Safari bookmarks and creating bookmark folders
8. Move Safari bookmark to another folder
9. Using the Calendar: Keeping track of your busy life, this is the IOS 7 version which is pretty similar to IOS 8.
10. Using Notes: Click Here
11. Managing notifications pull down menu. Click Here
12. How to create Reminders on your iPad, using Siri: Click HERE
- Keyboard tricks: smart keys, other languages
- A great learning App with free courses, iTunes U
- Splitting your keyboard: Click Here
- Copy and Paste on an iPad: Click HERE